Soft Skills Training Options
- One Day Courses
Based around the key people development areas of professional management, professional and personal development, customer care, coaching, mentoring and team building.
- ILM Accredited Programmes
Accredited Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) programmes at Award, Certificate and Diploma level for Team Leading to Senior Management. Tailored to the specific needs of individual businesses to develop relevant skills within timescale and budget.
- Tailored Courses
Understanding best practice coupled with client input relating to organisational structure, working policies and procedures, is key to effective customised courses with focused business objectives.
- One to One Courses
A non-directive way of developing individual employees and providing mentoring support to all levels of an organisation. Used to provide refresher training, one to one intensive training and troubleshooting. A combination of coaching techniques, management techniques and practical situations are used to achieve objectives.
- Team Building and Development Programmes
Jointly designed, comprehensive work-based development programmes. With a mix of classroom theory, role-play, leadership activities and mentoring, programmes developed to meet the needs of new and established teams.
- Consultancy and Analysis
One-off consultancy on all related development issues. Using a combination of training needs analysis, competency frameworks, team profiling, 360-degree assessments and psychometric testing.
Celebrating 25 Years
- innovative and dynamic Yorkshire based training company established in 1995
- two operating divisions Soft Skills (Professional and Personal Development) training and Information Technology training
- excellent team of trainers and consultants, who provide effective and real training solutions
- well respected can do training company
- delivering high quality training, coaching, customised training programmes, workshops, seminars and consultancy to an impressive portfolio of clients
- 17 years as an accredited Institute of Leadership Management (ILM) centre, with accredited management development courses from levels 2 to 5
- providing challenging and stimulating courses, offsite or at our training centre in Hull
- creating appropriate, targeted training from understanding our clients’ businesses is a testament to our success and longevity in this highly competitive and highly skilled market place.
To be recognised as a training provider, who works in partnership with its clients to provide the most appropriate training and maximum return on investment whilst actively developing new training styles to achieve this goal.
IT Training Options
- Training Room In A Bag
Bringing the training pcs to site, all we need is a room. Alternatively, training can be delivered at the Hull training centre.
- Standard IT Desktop Courses
Variety of Microsoft training courses available at introduction, intermediate and advanced levels on all versions.
- Tailored IT Courses
Courses can be tailored to business related objectives and designed to reflect client information systems, change / culture strategies and working practices.
- Conversion Courses
Getting straight to the new features and how to work efficiently with new versions.
- Product Briefings and Seminars
Used to introduce new software into a company by means of a presentation demonstrating key features of the products.
- Coaching at Desk
Flexible training style used to provide refresher training, one to one intensive training and troubleshooting.
- Training and Development Consultancy
One-off consultancy on all related issues. Selection Training work as part of your team on specific projects including software development, managing projects on your behalf and supplementing particular areas of expertise.
- Training and Design
Working with you to understand your in-house and bespoke systems and design training solutions in tune with your business objectives.